Frequently Asked Questions

Use these following Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about and answers to your questions. If you have a specific question that is not addressed below, please use our Contact Us page and we will reply back.

1. Does sell guns directly?

No. is a website venue whereby Gun Dealers and Vendors can create their own virtual storefronts to list items for sale, offer specials and promotions on a limited number of inventory.  The dealers and vendors can also link over to their own website or post their physical address.

So any gun, ammo, accessories or items that you purchase off of is being purchased directly from the vendor that listed the items for sale.

2. How much does it cost to become a vendor on

There are no upfront costs to become a vendor and setup your virtual storefront.  We only collect a 5% fee when an item sells.  Other than that there are no costs to be a vendor.

3. What are the requirements to become a vendor?

You have to be a licensed gun dealer in your state and comply with all local, state and federal laws pertaining to selling firearms and ammunition.  Each vendor is ultimately responsible for themselves.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a vendor on

There are numerous benefits to becoming an approved vendor on

  1. We only allow licensed firearms and ammunition dealers to become a vendor.
  2. We will be doing paid social media advertising to attract more visitors to view the inventory that gets listed for sale.
  3. It’s a great way to quickly expand your presence and customer base without spending a dime on advertising.
  4. Each item listed for sale is automatically equipped with social media sharing options so that viewers can quickly share your sale items with their friends.
  5. You benefit from the collective collaboration of other licensed dealers that will ultimately result in you gaining more customers.
  6. It’s fast and easy to list new items.
  7. You are in full control of the items and inventory you list and sell.
  8. You control the prices and discounts.
  9. You control the number of items you want to sell.
  10. You control the duration of each sale.
  11. You control and collect all shipping, taxes and processing fees.
  12. You deal directly with paying customers.  They are purchasing directly from you using Stripe Payments at checkout.

5. How do you become a vendor on

It’s easy:

  1. Click on this link
  2. Enter your email address and create a password under “Register”
  3. Check the box “Apply to become a vendor?”
  4. Check the box stating that you agree to the “Terms and Conditions”
  5. Then click on the “REGISTER” button
  6. You will then see this message appear: Success: Account created successfully. Please check your email address to verify account.

That’s it!  Once you do that we will be notified that you have applied to become a vendor and one of our representatives will review your request and either approve or decline your request.  You will be notified via the email address you provided of the approval status.  Once approved you can begin listing and selling immediately.

6. What is Stripe Payments?

Stripe is the best way to accept payments online and in mobile apps. They handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.

Once approved as a vendor you will have a link in your Vendor Dashboard –> Store Settings section to “Connect with Stripe”.  Simply click on that button and complete your business information and you will be setup to accept all major credit card payments thru Stripe.

This gives your listings and customers on a safe and secure way of processing payments.  Once a payment is made, Stripe will automatically transfer 5% over to us and the remaining 95% (plus any taxes and shipping fees) over to your account.

The animated .gif below will show you step by step how to Connect with Stripe: